Adrienne Bailon Engaged to Israel Houghton—See Her Massive Diamond Ring!



"I've seen her assaulted. Lied about, Wrongfully charged, Mocked. Chuckled at, and misjudged. Be that as it may, I've additionally seen the sparkling case of the bird she is that ascents over the racket of the clamor of ignorants-I'm gaining from her case. She adores Jesus. She adores her family. She cherishes individuals. Indeed, even the ones that don't love her back."


He included, "I ask God give me that same effortlessness in my life. I've gone out on a limb a goliath in requesting that her offer existence with me perpetually and to give me a shot at taking care of business this time... She has thoughtfully allowed my solicitation... She said yes. Much obliged Be To God. Much obliged to you @adriennebailon for generous cherishing me."

This will be the second marriage for Houghton, who was already hitched to Meleasa Houghton, for over 20 years.

Bailon has been locked in to Lenny Santiago, be that as it may, the two canceled their engagement and reported their split back in September 2015.

Congrats to the cheerful couple and future Mr. furthermore, Mrs. Houghton!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hasnabeagum1234@gmail.com